(Graduate students- in bold , undergraduate students- underlined, #- high school students)
- Onwubiko UN, Rich-Robinson J, Mustaf RA#, Das ME. 2019. Cdc42 promotes Bgs1 recruitment for septum synthesis and glucanase localization for cell separation during cytokinesis in fission yeast. bioRxiv 754390; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/754390
- Hercyk B and Das M. F-BAR Cdc15 Promotes Gef1-mediated Cdc42 Activation During Cytokinesis and Cell Polarization in S. pombe. 2019. Genetics, In press. Also available on BioRxiv 552927; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/552927
- Hercyk B and Das M. Rho Family GTPases in Fission Yeast Cytokinesis. 2019. Communicative and Integrative Biology, In press.
- Hercyk B, Onwubiko UN, Das M. Coordinating Septum Formation and the Actomyosin Ring during Cytokinesis in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. 2019. Mol. Micro., In press.
- The Cdc42 GEF, Gef1, promotes uniform protein distribution along the actomyosin ring to enable concentric furrowing. 2019 . Also available on BioRxiv
- Wei B, Hercyk BS, Habiyaremye J, Das M. Spatiotemporal analysis of cytokinetic events in fission yeast. 2016 JoVE, Feb 20;(120); Pubmed PMID:28287547.
- Nuñez I, Rodriguez Pino M, Wiley DJ, Das M, Chen C, Goshima T, Kume K, Hirata D, Toda T and Verde F. Spatial control of translation repression and polarized growth by conserved NDR kinase Orb6 and RNA-binding protein Sts5. eLife, 2016, Jul 30;5. pii: e14216; Pubmed PMID:27474797.
- Wei B, Hercyk BS, Mattson N, Mohammadi A, Rich J, DeBruyne E, Clark MM, Das M. Unique Spatiotemporal Activation Pattern of Cdc42 by Gef1 and Scd1 Promotes Different Events during Cytokinesis. Mol Biol Cell. 2016 Mar 3;PubMed PMID: 26941334.
- Das M, Nuñez I, Rodriguez M, Wiley DJ, Rodriguez J, Sarkeshik A, Yates JR 3rd, Buchwald P, Verde F. Phosphorylation-dependent inhibition of Cdc42 GEF Gef1 by 14-3-3 protein Rad24 spatially regulates Cdc42 GTPase activity and oscillatory dynamics during cell morphogenesis. Mol Biol Cell. 2015 Oct 1;26(19):3520-34. PubMed PMID: 26246599; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4591695.
- Das M, Verde F. “Role of Cdc42 dynamics in the control of fission yeast cell polarization.” Biochem Soc Trans, 2013, 41, 1745-9.
- Das M, Drake T, Wiley DJ, Buchwald P, Vavylonis D, Verde F. “Oscillatory Dynamics of Cdc42 GTPase in the Control of Polarized Growth.” Science, 2012; Jul 13;337(6091):239-43. Recommend in Faculty of 1000 Biology and highlighted in Editors’ Choice Cell Biology “Pole to Pole” Sci. Signal. 17 July 2012.
- Das M, Chiron S and Verde F. “Microtubule-dependent spatial organization of mitochondria in fission yeast.” Met Cell Biol, 2010; 97, 203-21
- Das M, Wiley D J, Chen X, Shah K and Verde F. “Conserved NDR kinase Orb6 controls polarized cell growth by spatial regulation of the small GTPase Cdc42.” Curr Biol, 2009; 19, 1314-19. This article was recommended in Faculty of 1000 Biology.
- Das M, Wiley D J, Medina S, Vincent H, Larrea M, Oriolo A and Verde F. “Regulation of cell diameter, For3p localization and cell symmetry by fission yeast Rho-GAP Rga4p.” Mol Biol Cell, 2007; 18, 2090-101. This article was highlighted in InCytes in the June Issue of Molecular Biology of the Cell as well as American Society for Cell Biology newsletter.
- Das M and Bhat P J. “Disruption of MRG19 results in altered nitrogen metabolic status and defect in pseudohyphal development: Evidence for a link between metabolic status and developmental pathway.” Microbiology, 2005 Jan; 151, 91-8. This article was recommended in Faculty of 1000 Biology.